History of Patnongon

In 1761, Patnongon was founded as a visita of Sibalon under the patronage of San Agustin. It was made an independent parish the following year. In 1860, parish priest Manuel Asensio started the construction of the church. The structure was finished in 1895 during the time of Fr. Eustaquio Heria. It was bombed by the continue reading : History of Patnongon